These are the 5 factors that instrumental to the success of every internet marketer from the very beginning, but I’ve noticed that they actually grow in importance each and every year as the Internet evolves.
So without further ado, here is what we must continue to focus on — and what I recommend you focus on — in 2019 and beyond:
1. Market Demand: You have to go into niche where people are very hungry for whatever it is you’re offering. Don’t go into what I call a “vanity” niche (a niche that YOU love but no one else does). Choose one that is going to be super profitable from the get-go.
2. Market Access: You have to be able to reach your target audience with minimal resistance. This means mapping out your traffic strategy and making sure it’s viable BEFORE you give yourself the green light on a niche.
3. Niche Longevity: It’s vital that you choose a niche that will be viable well
into the future. These are called “evergreen”niches and they are so much better than niches that are popular simply because they are temporarily trending due to some news event or here-today-gone-tomorrow viral advertising campaign.
4. Recurring Revenue: Why get paid once from a single sale when you can get paid 5, 10, 20, 30, 100 times? That’s the power of recurring revenue and it’s an essential part of creating a freedom-producing business (a business where you only work a little bit but have a WHOLE LOT of personal time-freedom).
And last but not least…
5. A Quality Product: Whether it’s your own product or an affiliate product, you’re going to need to find a product that people really love and get behind it. Nine times out of ten, you’re going to earn more with your own quality product vs. selling an affiliate product. But regardless of which path you choose, the product needs to be a true winner!
These are simple guidelines. They might even seem a bit boring to think about. But they have made all the difference in the success of millionaire internet marketers and the success of their students and partners.
So these factors are well worth thinking about and considering. They make an explosive difference right out of the gates but are also the foundation for sustained success.