Building a responsive mailing list full of hot prospects and regular buyers that read your emails and marketing is exciting. However, before you get to that stage, there are a few things you need to do in order to build such a list:
- First, make sure you put up a good landing page. It should be well-designed and professional looking. If you don’t have any design skills then hire someone to do this for you.
- Next, put a web form on your landing page and offer your customers the opportunity to opt-in to your mailing list. Give something away free to encourage them to opt in.
- Make sure any freebies you give away are of the highest quality, because the subscribers on your list will judge the worthiness of your products and services based on the freebies they get.
- Include a lot of professionally written content and interesting information for your visitors. Your customers will want to read interesting things and want to look for more than just a sales pitch. Content sites are a great way to build trust and loyalty. You can build a content site jam-packed with articles and helpful information, then link to your sales page from your content site.
- Make sure you keep your customer’s information private. If you tell your customer’s you will not share his or her personal information, then don’t share it with anyone. You will ruin your reputation, and word spreads fast on the Internet.
- Take some time to try the product you offer yourself. Make sure it is something you consider worthy of buying. If you are selling a book you wrote, make sure it has mass appeal and will benefit the target audience you plan to market it to.
- Provide top-notch customer service. This is THE number one way to stay ahead of the game. If your customers are happy and you resolve their questions and complaints immediately, then you will win their loyalty and trust.
- Reward customers that refer others to you. This is a simple way to build trust and loyalty.
- Respond to your customer’s complaints or inquiries immediately, with the goal in mind always being to satisfy your customer.
- Remain truthful and honest in all you do. A customer will sniff out a scam faster than a dog will a bone. Don’t lie, don’t trick and don’t steal. Be honest and be who you are, and you will do well working on the Web and building your opt-in list.
Building a mailing list is one of the best ways to create a sustainable online business. However getting everything setup and working properly can be challenging especially if you’re new online or struggle with the technical stuff. If you want to get everything done for you and professionally installed then please take the time to check out this powerful solution…